We welcome orders of over 3 units for special occasions such as weddings or parties! Get group discounts!
Feel free to find out more : glamtags@gmail.com


Friday, June 10, 2011

Custom order : ∞ INFINITY RING ∞

 

Hi dearies,

Noticed that quite a few of you are interested in the INFINITY RING which have been circulating the internet(namely, Tumblr) and even spotted on celebrities. :)
Why not you too, make a stylish statement; or declare your everlasting love on a pair of infinity rings?

We are now offering the

Infinity Ring in
- 925 Sterling Silver with genuine 18K White Gold/Yellow Gold/Rose Gold plated
for only RM150 each (Free Reg.Post) and at only RM280 per set.

( An absolute bargain! Seen in specialty boutiques at >RM500 EACH! )


To order, simply fill in the order form below & email us at glamtags@gmail.com.

Name:
Contact no:
Address:

Item Code: Infinity OR Infinity Set
Color : 18K Yellow/ White/ Rose Gold plated
Size (Finger Circumference)
RING 1:        mm
(and) RING 2: __mm


 

TESTIMONIALS
Halo Ms. Chi!
I have received the ring and it's BEAUTIFUL! I thought I orderd for a
rose gold plated ring but it looks more like bronze. I don't know.
Anyway, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! I wish I could give
you a hug! Thank you! :D
- Asyraf A.


Thanks for the feature, Fashion 1001. ♥

( Cheapest and most affordable infinity rings
malaysia! Pre-ordered!)